Sonntag, 13. Mai 2012





i don't know why it turned so cold again. i was freezing so much when i
went home the last night. because i already miss the summerish feeling
 i decided to show you some more pictures from my trip to weimar.
i was sitting in a beautiful park which is called goethes park because
his garden house, which is so pretty, is in it and got my hair braided.
the girls who were with me even put daisies in it. it was so warm
and sunny the whole time.
yesterday i helped my friend lena with her cutie horsie and nearly
freezed my ass off cause it was sooo cold.
 
so are you guys interested in monthly favourite videos and hauls by me?
cause i'm ready to film a monthly favourite video. so just tell me.
 
btw. check out lenas blog:
hirschrollbraten.blogspot.com.
 
i don't know what you guys are doing today but i will stay in bed,
cuddle my cute kitten and watch tangled..like ever.
have a nice and blessed sunday.
xx 
 



1 Kommentar: