Dienstag, 29. Mai 2012

donald trump

listen to that song while reading the post.


as i promised: some pictures of me. 
anyways. yesterday i was out for a theater with my german class and i was really exited cause i loved it when we visited it before but it was just horrible. my gooooood, good cutie friend mimi and i were so bored that we nearly fall asleep. but this trip was the only bad thing that day. we went to wonderpots (first pictures!!)
and ate tons of frozen yogurt. mine was with brownies, chocolate pearls and rasberrie sauce. and after the theater when it was already dark outside we kept going around my wonderful hometown, had lots of fun in the train and stopped by plan b for burgers, beer and some cigarettes. i spend way to much time at this place but i love iiiiiit.
i really love those trips with my friends and i love all the lights in the city and that it never gets really dark and there are always people around you. trust me, if you never went to berlin, do it. this city will catch you and when you really lived there sometime you can't live without the city.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen