Sonntag, 27. Mai 2012

sail away.


sorry for the lack of posting. it got sooo warm and sunny the last week and i just needed to spend everyday outside with my lovely friends. and what made me really sad is that i had a huge fight with one of them. and he hurt me really bad but anyways i felt not able to leave the sunny places in my town. somehow i didn't post any pictures of me lately so i decided to go out today and take some for you.

the pictures above are just inspirational pictures for the summer and the way i'm feeling right now. like i need to get away from this town for some weeks. going to the beach and just forget everything.
just sailing away.


5 Kommentare:

  1. Such pretty pictures, given how cold it is is here I'd love to be doing the same thing. Sucks when you have arguments with your mates though :(


    [www.morganvsmorgan.com]

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. really good pictures ;D
    if u want follow me and write comment ;*

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. thank you guys.
    every single comment cheers me up.
    xx and muuuuch love.

    AntwortenLöschen