Sonntag, 20. Mai 2012

this is how i see the world


i was out with some of my best friends. we were sitting outside cause the nights get warmer and we drank yogitea all night long. somehow we started talking about our future plans and that our last year of school is
 right around the corner. a fact that made us all be a little sad about how fast everything went by.
anyways, i'm a person who has a plan in life but i don't think that this plan will be like fixed forever.
i don't know how my life will change in the next years. when i graduated 2013 i will leave
germany and will see the world and right now i'm not sure wheather i will come back or not. somehow, eventhough i truly love my hometown berlin, i feel like theres so much more out there waiting for me.

if i will come to a place somewhere in the world where i feel safe i will stay there, try to reach my goals there. no one told me that i have to stay in germany my whole life. it scares me a little that  it is possible that i leave my hometown forever but at the same time i'm so excited.

there's so much out there waiting for everyone of us.
maybe i will find all the luck, satisfaction, rest and love...
things i'm not sure about. things i didn't found yet, here.

2013:
new york-arizona-california-thailand-vietnam-japan-south africa-marroco-sweden

what do you think about my plans? would you love to see the world?
would you come back?




3 Kommentare:

  1. i like your plan ! i would love to see the world, but I I would come back because in my country I have people who makes me happy.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. so if you would like to, go out and see what you want to come back and you feel much more love for those people.

      Löschen